Thursday, January 04, 2007

Welcome to 2007!

Wow, I can't believe how quickly 2006 came and went! Especially December, which was a blur of activities! First there was the big 3-0 which I survived :D


Yummm... chocolate fondue :D

Then it was off to Hawaii with the family. As usual, we had an incredible time. The weather was gorgeous and I managed to not get a sunburn, just more freckles :D We did a few more activities this trip than we usually do... we went on a couple of boat trips (my fave thing to do since I can enjoy the water without getting IN it with the fishies), drove through the upcountry and to the top of Haleakala, hit a few beaches and of course, ATE ourselves silly. Basically every activity we did was planned around which of our favorite restaurants we wanted to hit!

My brother and I, making breakfast for our parents... we do get along, really.

Where we spent Christmas Day... Call Box Beach (so named by us because it's the only landmark we could find to mark the location)

Family Christmas portrait

Me and my brother on one of our boat trips, before I pushed him overboard ;P

Sun going down, or coming up... I can't remember

On our Sunset cruise... free cocktails make for a happy family!

Then it was on to New Year's Eve and our 007 themed party at the Gift Center in SF. SO much fun, especially because we got to hang out with all the cool peeps in the BIP section (thanks to Claudia's hookup!). We had our own seating area with bottle service and appetizers! Everyone was totally dressed up and looked great and it was a very fun evening... even the BART ride back home at 2:30 AM wasn't so bad... there were plenty of crazy people on the train to keep me entertained :D HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Getting ready to head out... and yes, I am crouching down so that I don't look like the tall amazon I usually do in pictures!

No comments: