Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Back in the saddle!

I've been feeling a little burnt out of the running lately, and therefore my blog has suffered :( But now it's time to get back into things-- after all, I do have another half marathon coming up in a little over a month. I seriously need to get my butt in gear!

Here's a quick update:
Sat. Nov. 18 we had a coached run at the Berkeley Marina. After getting the water stop people off I headed out with a few girls. They were all doing longer mileages so I turned around at the water stop at mile 3.5. I felt good although got a little lonely on the way back with no one to run with :(

Skip to the Tuesday Nov. 28 Buddy Run. I know, 10 days without running isn't good but the holiday through everything a little off. I had good intentions when I went home to YC but of course good intentions didn't get my butt out of bed and out for a run! I felt really good at the Buddy Run, even though it was literally freezing (well, at least it felt like it!). I started out with a faster girl and Gary (man they kicked my butt... and I'm sure they were holding back too!) but they wanted to keep going so I turned around and ran back with one of the Winter team participants.

I have doggie duty until Mommy Claudia comes back from New York so instead of being out in the cold at track on Thursday, I'll be with Patch at his doggie class :D This weekend we have another coached run at Heather Farms and my goal is to run about 8 miles. We'll see how I do :D

No comments: