Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tri weekend... take 2

Last weekend was Phil's Triathlon, this weekend it's Amy and Claudia's turn! The race is early on Saturday morning, and most of us are heading down tomorrow to stay in Monterey and cheer them on! It looks like the weather isn't going to be as nice as it was in Santa Cruz, which is actually okay... the triathletes will have perfect racing weather, and the spectators won't have to bake in the sun all morning!

I don't have much of a training update since there hasn't been much training going on :( I was doing so much better and running more consistently when I WASN'T training for anything! Now that Nike is just about a month away and I should be training for it, I haven't done jack crap! Since I'll be away all weekend, I'll have to continue (start) training again next week. Pretty soon it'll be time for our 10 miler, and I haven't done more than 5 miles yet! I'm in big trouble! BUT, the way I look at it is that I never do really well at Nike, and I've done it before without training, so it may not be pretty, but I'll be able to do it!

GOOD LUCK AMY AND CLAUDIA
(and all the other TNT peeps going to Pac Grove)!!!

No comments: