Thursday, December 06, 2007

Other going-ons...

I was so excited to post about my Christmas tree earlier this week that I forgot to mention much else! It's been a pretty busy week so far...

Monday night I met Pam and Amy for a short run. We did their short, short route and the weather was just perfect-- not as cold as the week before! I started out feeling a little sluggish and trying to keep up with Amy, who was setting a pretty good pace. Once we turned off the streets and onto the trail, she slowed down, and I sped up :) I must have finally warmed up, or I just wanted to hurry through the darkest part of the trail :) Amy and Pam were right behind me, even though afterwards Amy complained that I had been running too fast :)

Tuesday night Claudia came over for a crab dinner. I had opened an unchilled bottle of white wine last week on accident when Linsday was over and I was complaining to Claudia that I didn't want to drink it alone, or let it go to waste. She said she would help me drink it and we threw in dinner too :D The local crab we had was SOOOO good :D It was very sweet, and MUCH better than the crab I got a few weeks ago from Whole Foods. We also stuffed our faces with some rice, salad, rolls and peppermint bark for dessert. Yummmm :D

Last night I just relaxed and took it easy but tonight I'm off for dinner and drinks with my co-worker and some friends. More yummy food :D With all this eating, I need to do a little more exercising!

No comments: