Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Buddy Run

Since I missed last week's Buddy Run, this was my first one of the season. I was actually excited about getting out there to run, especially since right now we only have to do about 30 minutes :D I was looking forward to doing the run and getting home and eating dinner at a decent time. Well, that didn't really happen. :( The Summer team was also out doing their Buddy Run so many of us ended up staying to cheer them all in. I think it was about 8:00 by the time I got home... by the time I cooked dinner, ate and showered it was already 9:30! At least the weather was perfect for our run, nice and cool, and I even got to see Brenda! She came out to do a little running and walking with the group!

Tonight we're off to Run University! This takes the place of the pre-run clinics that we usually do through the beginning of each season-- now we have them all in one evening so when we get together for the Coached Runs, all we have to do is run!

No comments: