Wednesday, August 09, 2006

No Buddy Run for me :(

Last night was our first night of Buddy Runs for the fall team-- finally people to run with during the week! But last night I didn't make it :( I've been having some icky migraines over the past couple of days-- 3 in the past two days-- and running was the last thing I felt like doing. I loaded up on headache medicine and took a nap instead. I'm also nursing a sore foot (possibly a little plantar faciitis due to worn out running shoes) so I figured a day off would give it a chance to get back to normal. On my to-do list today is to pick up some new running shoes so my feet can be happy again while I'm running :D

Tonight some TNT alums from my first season are meeting up to have dinner with Korina, who now lives in BFE (Wisconsin). I don't think that I've seen her since she and her hubby moved out there a couple of years ago so I'm excited to catch up!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

YUMMY Honey Walnut Prawns for din din and some catching up with the Spring 2004? or 2003? alumni :o) geesh, I've been doing this way too long

Phil said...

hope u feel better 0!