Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Girls Night Out x2

I "heart" my girlfriends :D No matter what we're doing, we always have fun together! On Monday night Claudia, Lindsay, Jeanette and I got together for a Girls Night Out. We went to Havana's for some yummy food and mojitos, and then we to see the ultimate Girls Night Out movie, Sex and the City! The movie was fun, but a little on the long side :( I guess when you have 4 important, central characters, it takes time to tell each of their stories. The best thing about the movie was how much it showcased the amazing, unique friendships that women can have with each other.




Last night I met up with two other girlfriends, my former coworker Ann and her cousin Maureen. Maureen tells her hubby that we're the coffee klatch girls, and he joked that we're really the Vodka klatch. I think he's a little closer to the truth since our get togethers NEVER include coffee :) We (along with another girl Lara) meet up maybe once a month, or once every couple of months, for drinks and dinner. Last night we met up at Artisan, a cute little wine bar in Walnut Creek. We got there around 5:30 and next thing you know it's after 10:00!! For the most part we were the only ones in there so we could be as loud as we wanted :) The owner who was there gave us some really good suggestions on wine to try and I think we each enjoyed what we had. Since I hadn't been able to be there for the last meet up it was nice to spend some time catching each other up on what's going on in our lives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture!

Rudy