Friday, June 20, 2008

Running free week

Girls Night Out + Busy at Work = No running for me! Monday it was my fault... I happily ditched the run in favor of Mojitos and Sex and the City with the girls. Thursday it was Pam's fault but I can't say that I was sad that she had too much work to do and couldn't run (Well, I was sad for her, but not for me!!). It was super hot yesterday and I was not excited about the idea of running in the 90+ degree weather! So instead I actually cooked myself a well balanced dinner (:-O) and watched some tv in my nice air conditioned apartment! Ahhh, so nice!

Tonight I'll probably do much of the same since I need to be up at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow to go cheer on Amy and Claudia at the Tri4Fun! It's Amy's First Triathlon Ever and I know she's going to do a great job!

GOOD LUCK AMY AND CLAUDIA!!!

No comments: