Thursday, July 17, 2008

Change

Change is in the air. No, not the smoke anymore... CHANGE. So many people I know are moving out of town, out of state, out of the country, ending old jobs, getting new jobs, ending relationships, starting relationships, companies starting new ventures. Change scares me but it can sometimes turn out to be a good thing. I just changed desks as work. Very exciting, I know :) Since moving into our current office building in Nov. 2002, I've been at the same desk. My boss always told me whenever someone left that I could change work areas if I wanted to but I was always happy to stay in my little cubby. Recently a new desk space opened up though and I snagged it. This was a good change :) My new work area is filled with more natural light and it's a little more open. I like it :D There's another change brewing right now... we'll see if that one turns out as well!

So last post I mentioned how I was going for a run on Monday with Pam and Amy and wasn't sure how that was going to go after some time off. Uh yeah, didn't go so well! Amy met us out there, but had decided not to go running with us so it was just Pam and I. Pam just did a half marathon on Sunday so she wanted to take it a little slower... thank god for that because I was struggling! I think it was a combination of the lack of running with all the crap I've been eating and drinking lately. Even though the weather was perfect and there was even a little breeze, I was dragging. It took me over 2 miles to feel like I was warmed up, and the last little stretch went okay. Ugg, we'll see how the run tonight goes too!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, nice teaser girl! What change???

If I had know you guys would be pokey I would have run with you. :)

Sylvia said...

You've got me goin'---what change??? ;D

Claudia said...

Change is good :o) and I think all the new changes will work out good.