Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Not much training going on here

You remember how I blogged not too long ago about how I needed to get back into training again? Yeah, that hasn't happened. Last week I ran/walked with Amy on Monday and didn't do any running OR walking with Claudia. Monday night Amy's sis and bro-in-law were still in town so instead of running I met Ann and Lara for drinks. Last night Claudia had a few things she needed to take care of after work so we ended up just meeting for some dinner and drinks. Tomorrow she can't do any running because she'll be swimming in Shadowcliffs-- not that I'm complaining much since tomorrow's supposed to be the hottest day of the week.

At some point I really WILL get off my lazy butt and start training again! Maybe this weekend. Don't hold your breath though... I'm not holding mine :D

3 comments:

Claudia said...

only a few more weeks of a crazy schedule for me and then we can run our little hearts out :o) hopefully it won't be 107 when we do...eewww.

Amy said...

Yeah, what she said. :)

Sylvia said...

It IS awfully hot out there...Mom :D