Friday, August 15, 2008

Off track

It's training time again! With the Nike Half not too far away, it's time to get back into some more consistent running. After New York I was doing pretty well... running once or twice during the week. But lately even that small amount of running has been hard to maintain-- Busy schedules and heat keep getting in the way!

This week Claudia and I were good girls and still met up on Tuesday night, even though it was hot out. BUT, did we decide to walk instead of run... OF COURSE!! The rest of my week has been pretty low key, but it hasn't involved any kind of exercise. I think next week I'll need to get a little more serious about my training, and start doing the longer runs on the weekend. We'll see how that plan fits in with the weather, a camping trip, and a 3 day weekend. Maybe I'll wait until September to really get serious! :D

No comments: