Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The 1st post NY run

Yep, I did it... I actually went out for a run on Monday night just like I said I would. I'm so proud of myself :D I was actually looking forward to getting a run in. Things have been very crazy right now at work and a nice run on a brisk evening was just what I needed!

I met Amy and Pam for their usual run. We did their short short route... which I think comes out to around 3 miles. Even in the cold, with the cruddy air quality, it was a nice run. We even managed a little sprint towards the end :)

I'm not running again until next Monday... Amy has a fancy shmancy work function on Thursday night so we won't be running again this week. I'll have to figure out some other kind of physical activity to do between now and then so my holiday food baby (aka belly) doesn't get any bigger :D

Last night I ran some errands and then came home to watch the 2 hour finale of Dancing with the Stars which, I forgot , started at 9:00, not 8:00 :(. They dragged it on for way too long, as usual-- why do they make us wait 2 whole hours to see who wins? Don't they know how important my sleep is? Anyway, Helio won... this year I didn't really care who won, as long as it wasn't Marie Osmond. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

funn how my boss said the same exact thing about Marie winning. I guess you either really like or or you don't.

Anonymous said...

funny how my boss said the same exact thing about Marie winning. I guess you either really like or or you don't.

Phil said...

apparently Helio also won Julianne.