Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Is it turkey day yet?

I am SO ready for Thanksgiving. Two days off from work and a pile of yummy food awaits me! Yesterday at work things were just super crazy... we had one girl gone for the week, one girl sick, and a new one to train. I felt like I was 4 people at work :( BUT after work I got to meet up with my old college roomy Viv. I haven't seen her for awhile, probably about a year or two, so it was nice to see each other and catch up! She was up for the day in Walnut Creek for work, so we met up at Havana's for some dinner and Mojitos :D By the time I got home a little before 8:00 I was pooped. I fell asleep on the couch during Dancing with the Stars and totally missed Heroes :( Thank god for Tivo!

This past weekend was a lot of fun. On Friday I met up with my coworker Ann and her cousin at my new favorite place in Walnut Creek, Maria Maria. I was early, and they were running a little late so I hung out at the bar watching all the Friday night chaos starting up-- man, that place gets super packed very quickly! We had a yummy dinner and some VERY yummy drinks! Afterwards I met up with my friend Lindsay at Sushi Groove a couple blocks away. I was just going to meet her over there to pick up a gift she had for Brandy but in true Lindsay and Olivia fashion, that turned into a night out on the town!

Saturday I met up with Claudia and Rocky in Emeryville so we could carpool over to Brandy's birthday party in Mill Valley. We had a great time eating more yummy food (do you sense a theme yet?), drinking some yummy green apple martinis and visiting around the crackling fire. (HAPPY BDAY BRANDY!!!) Sunday I got to sleep in a little bit and then I went out to Pt. Isabel for Patch's 2nd birthday party. Hmmm.... another birthday celebration and MORE cake! Patch and Daisy were joined by some other TNT doggies for some special doggie cake and a nice long walk. I think all the doggies were pooped afterwards, and so were the humans :) Here are some pictures from the weekend:

No comments: