Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Back from the NYC!!

We did it!! Congratulations to all my friends and fellow runners who completed the New York City Marathon... Claudia, Jeanette, Lindsay, Raji, Lael, Amy, Monica, Bree, Sandy... YOU ALL ROCKED!!

THANK YOU to everyone I saw out there on the course cheering us on... Phil, Rocky, Lakshman, Carolee, Mom, Dad and Grady!! And THANK YOU to everyone who sent texts and emails wishing me good luck, and congratulations!

A full trip/race update and pictures will be coming soon!

1 comment:

MamaTrams said...

OLIVIA LAMON......you ROCK! Way to go, CONGRATS!
It took a marathon to get your parents to NYC, that's about as tricky as planning an earthquake in W.C. for a little entertainment!
What an exciting weekend, I LOVED reading your story, I believe you should be a WRITER, I love reading your blogs, I felt like I was there (minus the RACE itself of course)!