Friday, November 16, 2007

Blog Makeover: A New Look!

Yep, you're in the right place. It's the same blog, just a new look :D The best thing about blog makeovers is that they don't cost any money :D Change this, change that, all at a touch of a button! I wish everything was so easy :)

I'm looking forward to this weekend-- it should be a perfect balance of rest and fun! Tonight I'm off for drinks with a co-worker to my new favorite place Maria Maria, tomorrow is Brandy's birthday shindig in Mill Valley and on Sunday I'm off to Pt. Isabel to help Patchie-poo celebrate his 2nd birthday (that's 14 in doggie years)!

Here's Patch at last year's bday celebration... this boy loves his cake:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mother wonders if you are "insane" running again so soon! Hey NY was such a cakewalk, it's time for a real challenge. Right?

Amy said...

I like the new look!