Thursday, January 03, 2008

Zipline Fun!

While I work on the full Maui vacation post, here are some videos I took when my brother and I did the Zipline! Skyline tours has two zipline courses... my brother and I did the newer (and closer) one above Ka'anapali. We had such a blast doing it and it wasn't as scary as I had anticipated. It was a little rainy that day which made everything a little slicker than it would normally be! As you'll see in a couple of the videos, that made coming in a little more fun :D


Me going out on the zip line:




And then here I am coming in on another zip line... the rain made the ramp a little slick... you're suppossed to actually run up in when you come in:




Here is my brother going out on the last and longest zip line... he was a brave one and jumped off the platform:




And here he is sliding in an a different zip line... watch the leg kick at the end when he's trying to turn himself around to come in straight on:

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Awesome Ka'anapali, Maui Zipline...and awesome riders!