Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Practice camping...

Last night I spent the evening putting up, cleaning out and taking down the tent that I'm going to be using this weekend during our Yosemite camping trip. I sort of inherited this tent from TNT about a year ago, and it hasn't been out of it's bag since then. I figured it was probably a good idea to take it out to make sure all the poles were in there and that I could actually get the thing up. With the way they make the tents now, they're so easy to put up-- lay the tent out, put the poles together, feed them through the sleeves and you're pretty much done! This tent is pretty big... it took up the whole spare room... and it's tall enough in the middle that I don't have to stoop over!

Today I am leaving work early and heading to Yuba City for the night. My mom is being ordained as Deacon in her church tonight so the whole family will be there for support :D My brother is flying in from Portland so I'll be picking him up at the airport on my way to YC. Since it's a mid-week thing though, Grady and I are both leaving YC tomorrow am to head back to Portland and the Bay Area. This means I'll have to miss out on track tonight... I guess I'll have to start being good next week!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Hi Liv-- Thank you for coming to my ordination last night, and for picking up Grady and taking him back. It was wonderful having you both there! Take good care of yourself with the running, O.K.? 'Cause I love you T...H...I...S... much!!