Friday, September 14, 2007

We'll miss you Aunt Margaret

My mom called me last night with some sad news :( My Aunt Margaret, my grandmother's sister on my dad's side, passed away the other day. This was one amazing lady... She was in her 90's and, up until just about a year ago, she was as independent as ever and able to live on her own. She loved to paint, and was very talented, although she would never admit to it :) My dad and I went out to Richmond, VA for a visit back in 2005 and here are some pictures...


She and my dad



She and I at her favorite Chinese restaurant



Two of her more recent paintings


LOVE YOU AUNT MARGARET!!

2 comments:

Phil said...

sorry to hear about the loss. she was very talented!

Sylvia said...

It was so good to read your comments about my ordination and to see it through your eyes. And I love the pictures of Aunt Margaret and her paintings, may God bless her always! Blessings to you , too, my wonderful daughter... Love, Mom