Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm pooped


Wow, this was one busy weekend! I feel like I need another weekend to recover from my weekend!

Friday night brought dinner with Brandy and friends-- July 28 was the day that Brandy and Keith's son Cole passed away from cancer 2 years ago so we spent the evening with her eating yummy food and chatting.

Cole

Saturday morning we were off to the Fall Season Kick Off in SF. We spent the morning meeting our new participants and getting pumped up for the new season! I can't believe that the new season is already starting... it seems like the Spring season JUST ended! By the time I got home at 3:00 (after a yummy lunch at the Daily Grill and a trip to the yarn store) it was time for a serious nap!

My roomie/co-captain and I at Kick Off

EARLY Sunday morning I headed out to cheer on Julie and Sarah at the San Francisco Marathon. The weather was beautiful out there and even with the parking hassles, I was able to see them a few times along the course. I even saw Mama Lisa out there as well as Haakon and Deb, two Spring season alums! After the marathon it was off to the A's game in Oakland where we took in the action from our cushy Luxury Suite, courtesy of Phil! And 11 hours after I left the house that morning, I was finally back home!

Our Luxury Box

So even though I didn't get any running in this weekend, I spent lots of quality time with TNT friends and climbed a few SF hills... can I count that as training?

3 comments:

Claudia said...

and this was only weekend #1 of our SUPER busy weekends in August. YIKES!

Phil said...

we are gonna do some serious running this weekend to make up for last! Are we doing 6 before the team shows up?

CHARRRRRGE!!!

Rock said...

Enjoy your relaxing saturday mornings!!! Oh wait, I'll be there too...