Thursday, July 06, 2006

On the Bandwagon!

Yep, I've decided to take the plunge... I am jumping on the blogging bandwagon. I figured that I since I spend so much time reading about OTHER people, that maybe there are some people out there that would enjoy reading about ME... or mainly about my training! (I promise not to bore you with all the minute details about my life!)

This blog will basically be a place for me to write about how my training is going for the next few months. Since I had such a fun, fantastic time at marathon #2 (NOT!) I've decided to focus on running half marathons for right now. They're just enough of a challenge to make it interesting but not quite so hard on my body (and mind!).

The first race on the schedule is the inaugural
Disneyland Half Marathon on September 17, followed two weeks later by the inaugural San Jose Half Marathon and then, because I need to train for something during my next TNT season, I'll be doing the Arizona Half Marathon on January 14, 2007! Pheeew! I'm pooped already!

Now I just need to get my lazy butt in gear and START training!

No comments: