Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Girl's Nights

Last night I met up with Claudia, Jeanette and Lindsay for a Girls dinner night. It's been way too long since we did our last Girl's Night (Havana's and Sex and the City) and it was time to get together again! We just did dinner this time... we went to Pizza Antica in Lafayette... yummmm :) We met up at 6:00 and spent the next three hours eating, talking and catching up!

Tonight is another Girl's Night... I get to be Amy's "date" to a big, fancy gala for the Marine Mammal Center at the Ritz Carlton in SF!! Her, and Jeanette's, company had some extra tickets so Claudia is going as Jeanette's date, and I get to go as Amy's! We get to get all dressed up and spend the evening sipping cocktails and eating fancy food! Amy, Claudia and Jeanette went last year and had a fabulous time so I'm excited to be able to go this year also!!

I just took pictures from this weekend off my camera so now I can share them :D


Claudia and I at the Rockit Room Friday night




Rocky, Claudia and I at Now & Zen




Sugar Ray (Mark McGrath in the white tank top)



Gavin DeGraw


1 comment:

Claudia said...

wooohoo, i can't wait :O) going to be a fun evening.