Thursday, October 09, 2008

No time to run...

... life is just too busy right now! After bailing on Amy on Monday, I'm also bailing on our run tonight, next Monday AND the following Thursday :( With Nike coming up, and a new season of TNT starting, there are too many things interfering with my run schedule :( After Nike I think the running schedule should be back to normal, at least until I start the Winter TNT season in early November! I did manage to fit in a run with Claudia on Tuesday and that went okay. Neither of us where in a running mood but we were good girls and went for our run! It was pretty warm out too, which didn't help us at all, but at least we did the damn thing, as Coach Al likes to say :)

Tonight I'm missing our run to attend an Info Meeting for the upcoming Winter Season of TNT, which I'll be a mentor during. Yep, after many seasons of captaining, I'm going back to being a Mentor. I got a little burnt out of captaining, and I'm looking forward to being able to "mentor" a group of new participants!

This weekend is going to be a very busy one... tomorrow night it'll be a late night out in the city at the CD Release Party for Rocky's band, the MotherHumbuckers! It should be a lot of fun, but not really the best thing to be doing the night before a run. Instead of running Saturday morning, I think that Claudia and I are going to run later that day in the early evening. That way we can sleep in and recover from the party before doing 6 miles :D

No comments: