Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A friendly PSA

You've all registered to vote, right? And if you're registered, you're planning on actually voting, right? I hope so :) I for one am very excited about voting. I just got all my stuff in the mail and am planning on reading it all over and filling out my sample ballot like a good little voter so I'll be all ready for the big day! Every year we're inundated with voting PSA's reminding people how important it is to vote-- I always kind of ignored them and was very late in joining the voting bandwagon. Most PSA's are usually pretty lame and cringe-worthy, but that's not true about one that I stumbled across today-- it's pretty motivating, and even funny in parts! Check it out:



On a running note, everything is going very well. I skipped out on my Monday night run with Amy because I had a nasty headache. Claudia wasn't able to run on Tuesday so I asked Amy if she'd be able to run on Tuesday instead of Monday. She was, and so we met up last night to run together. It was really warm out, and for some reason the air was really crappy, but we had a pretty good run. We both felt that we were running much slower than last week's run, but once Amy looked at her watch she saw we were actually running faster! We were still out of breath at the end of the run, but it was nice to know that we weren't dragging as much as we felt we were! I'm really hoping that the weather starts to cool down though, especially for this weekend's 10 miler!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

it's actually suppose to rain this weekend :O( hopefully AFTER our run