Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I had a dream...

... about the Relay. I'm the queen of weird dreams... I don't know what it is but I have the most jacked up, odd dreams. In my Relay dream last night it was the first day of the event. I woke up very late at night in our van, which was driving around while the other half of the team did their legs. When I woke up I knew exactly where I was, and why I was there, but I had no recollection of how the day had passed. I told my teammates that the last thing I remembered was being at the start, but I couldn't remember how my legs went, or what happened the rest of the day. I was not worried for the reason you might think-- that something must be awfully wrong with me to have forgotten a whole day-- but because if I couldn't remember what happened, how on earth was I going to blog about it! Seriously, that's what I dreamt. Weird huh?

Last night I met up with the girls for a pedi/mani/wax. We're going to a Gala this weekend in Napa that Amy and Jeanette's company is putting on (I'm Amy's date :D) so we had to get all prettied up beforehand :D And of course we can't get together without eating so afterwards we went for dinner at House of Sake. Yumm!

1 comment:

Phil said...

diagnosis: blog addict. i think you should bring a pad and paper to document your entire experience before you forget what to blog about. oh it's gonna be a fun time!..hehe (btw that's an evil "hehe")