Friday, April 11, 2008

A week too late

I'm excited that the weather is warming up... but why couldn't this have happened LAST week! How nice would it have been to have some warmer weather while we were up in Napa! Oh well... I'm not really complaining (too much) because at least we'll be able to enjoy the nice weather this weekend. And a busy weekend it's going to be! Tomorrow we have a Coached Run in San Leandro and then Claudia and I are going into the city to just hang out. Sunday is Brenda's Rainbow run that Brian and Lindsay have been working their fannies off for! It should be an amazing day... all our TNT friends, great music, gorgeous weather and of course Brenda's spirit floating around us all!

Last night I met up with Pam for our run. I was supposed to have a massage through my chiropractors office but the guy was sick :( Instead I went over to Noah's to pick up two giant bags of bagels for the run on Sunday. Right now my car is infused with the smell of onion bagels! Our run went well although I felt kind of sluggish when we first started. Maybe that was because right before I left the house I had a blueberry bagel from the bagel stash in my car (Shhh, don't tell!). That's what I get for stealing a donated bagel!! Right after the run I went over to Lindsay's place to help her and another friend stuff all the goodie bags for the race. The goodie bags actually have some really good stuff in them and between the three of us we were able to throw them together in just an hour and a half!

No comments: