Friday, April 18, 2008

T minus 17 hours to Fat Kid lift off!!

IT'S TIME! The Relay is almost here!! I am mostly packed, and mostly prepared :D Due to some last minute drop outs :( we had to do a little re-organizing of the schedule to compensate (Tina called it the Fat Kid Shuffle) :) Instead of being Fat Kid (runner) #1 in Van 1, I am now Fat Kid (runner) #9 in Van 2. It doesn't make too much difference to me... although now it means that I will have to run in the middle of the night. I am running leg #9 in beautiful Sonoma which, according to Tina's awesome spreadsheet, should be starting at 3:13pm Saturday. My next leg, #21, through the Peninsula, will be 12 hours later (probably none of which will be spent sleeping) at around 3:29am Sunday. My final leg, #33, through the mountains of Santa Cruz, should happen around 1:36pm on Sun. Wish me luck!! I'll blog all about it next week!











No comments: