Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Running and Fundraising...

Last night I went running with Pam (Amy... we MISSED you!!) I felt a little sluggish but I think we were running at a good pace. Not as fast as when I was training for NY mind you, but a pretty good pace for me being out of shape. :( Once we were done running though I didn't feel that great... I actually felt a little naseous. I don't know what that was about but I went home, showered, got into bed to read and felt better after awhile.

Speaking of running, Saturday I went out and ran with the team. We had a "Coached Run" which was more of a track workout. We just did 6-8 laps around the track (I did 8) because afterwards we had Marathon University which is where we listen to a few people talking about proper shoes, nutrition, hydration, stretching and injury prevention. I've heard a lot of this information before during past clinics and Marathon U's but I always manage to learn something new. Too bad it was FREEZING in the auditorium where we were sitting... the sun outside was so nice but we were stuck inside until noon. :( It's all great information for the new participants to learn though!


Lap number ??... Am I done YET?


Tonight I'm off to the Buddy Run in Oakland. I'm still tired from this weekend and just want to go home and take a nap... but once the run is over I'm sure I'll be glad I did it :(

THANK YOU to my latest donator... Ann Glynn-- TNT alum, former (and sometimes current) co-worker and occasional bad influence!! :D

No comments: