Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF

After a couple of days off, I went running last night with Pam. Everything felt good, not perfect, but good-- no major tightness or pains from the old-as-dirt shoes :) I will be going out and getting new shoes though on Sunday or Monday so I'll be all set for Monday's run with Pam!

Tonight I'm having dinner with Claudia at a yummy Vietnamese place in Walnut Creek. Her hubby is going to see a band tonight so it is the perfect night for a roomie date! Tomorrow AM I'm skipping our Mentor Led Run so I can drive to my parent's in Yuba City. Since my mom was out of town last weekend, we decided I'd go home this weekend instead to help my dad celebrate his birthday :) It should be a nice relaxing weekend!

Fundraising update: In addition to all the wonderful donations I've received through my fundraising site, I've also received some donations in the mail! A HUGE thanks to Bob and Jeanne McClard, Fred and Pat Okimoto, Anthea Lim and my cousin Rich Ross!!! THANK YOU!!

No comments: