Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy, happy birthday!

Today is my mom's 60th bday! Woo hoo!!! (Sorry mom for telling everyone your age... but it's a big milestone so be proud!!)


Happy Birthday... I Love You!!!




Tomorrow I'm off to San Diego for my race... I had a massage last night, and went for one last short run with Pam and I think I'm ready! Now I just need to actually pack! When I checked the weather it said that it's suppossed to be cool down there... which means I have no idea what to pack in terms of clothes! I can't pack summer clothes, and I can't pack winter clothes... I think that layers are the key.

THANK YOU ALL for the support (financial and otherwise) and well wishes! And THANK YOU Claudia and Rocky for coming down to cheer me on! Watch for a full race report next week!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Hey, best daughter in the whole world~~I love my slideshow!! Wow, it's just like living it all over again...we have had a LOT of fun together, haven't we? We are so blessed, and I am so grateful for my family. Love You!!@@!!##$$%%^^&&**You are the bestest!!