Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last Buddy Run

Last night was the last Buddy Run of the season, at least for those of us doing RNR San Diego. Since I hadn't made it out to a Buddy Run for so long, and since I didn't do my normal Monday night run, I decided to drive out there and do the run around the lake with my teammates!

It turned out that the same day I was all excited to go run with them, they wanted to skip the run and head to dinner instead! Just my luck! Thankfully a couple other people still wanted to run so I was able to get one loop around the lake in before I headed home! Tonight I have some laundry to do and I'll probably start packing a little-- Thursday I have a massage, run and the LOST finale to watch so I won't be getting much packing done then!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in San Diego - we will be thinking of you Sunday!!!!!!!

Dad

Phil said...

Good Luck Ms. Olivia! Just remember when you hit the freeway portion of the run...stay away from the middle. Either run at the top or bottom of the freeway! You'll know what I mean. Have fun!!