Thursday, May 01, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

I haven't been up to much exciting the past few days. :( Monday I went to the Send Off party for our runners who are participating in Avenue of the Giants half marathon this weekend. It's so fun to see how nervous and excited they all are-- it reminds me of when I was in the same place 5 years ago. And even now, after all the races I've done, I still get excited and nervous when I'm about to do another one!

Tonight I'm going for a run with Amy. Pam is not available since she has to jet off to DC for work. I wasn't too sad about not running but then Amy said she'll run with me so darn it, no night off! Eh, it's good that I'm NOT taking the night off... I haven't run since The Relay so it's time to get back into the swing of things!

On the cold front, I'm feeling much better. It was kind of a false alarm since the "beginnings" of that cold never actually turned into a full fledged cold. I still have one swollen but thankfully not painful lymph gland sticking out of the side of my neck but since it doesn't hurt anymore, I'm sure it'll be gone soon too!

No comments: