Thursday, October 11, 2007

Even MORE Marathon fun...

The last few days have been pretty uneventful for me, which is why my last few posts have had nothing do me :) Monday night Claudia and I took our friend Karen out for her birthday at PF Changs... of course the food was yummy and we had a good time :) Tuesday I got a migraine in the morning at work... the rest of my day pretty much sucked :( I didn't go to track that night and instead spent part of the evening cleaning out my fishy, Bubbles', tank. He's been looking very sickly and the I think the end is near... I was hoping that a clean tank would help but it hasn't :( Yesterday towards the end of the day at work, I got ANOTHER migraine so I canceled my run with Amy and went home to lay in bed. Today I am better... still a little headache but not as bad as the past couple of days. My fishie, on the other hand, still looks like he's at death's door :(

I got a really good laugh though when I watched this video that my friend Lindsay sent to all of us crazy marathoners:

No comments: