Friday, October 26, 2007

Nike pics

Last night I got in a nice run with Pam. Amy had to cancel because her mom was flying in a day early and she needed to go pick her up at the airport. Since this was the first time I have run in the dark this training season, I went to pick up a new headlamp at REI right after work. I met Pam at 6:30 in Danville and it was already dark out... we did a similar route that I've done with Pam and Amy before we added in a little loop towards the end that gave us a little more mileage. It also meant we got to run a little more on the street where we have some light from the streetlights instead of the trail where it's much darker. I think we went about 4 miles and including the time waiting for the lights it took us about 51 minutes. It felt so nice running in the cooler temperatures, even if it was dark out!

Here are a bunch of pics from Nike weekend... the pasta party and the race itself:

At the pasta party with Claudia, Brandy, Jeanette and Lindsay!

Me, Phil, Matt, Rocky, Glenn and Jeanette before the start

The mass of people waiting to start the race... this is what Jeanette and I had to walk through to get to the potties :(

All pottied and ready to go!!


Look at my pretty sparkly hat!

The signs for Brenda and Cole along the side of the road up the first major hill... a perfect time for some inspiration :D

I think we're having way too much fun!


Cheezy grins :D

WE LOVE MAMA LISA!!!


Coming down the hill by the Cliff House to Ocean Beach.


WOO HOO we're done!! I'm holding hands with Jeanette but they didn't get a picture of both of us together :(

Don't ask me...

Waiting for Brandy... it's was getting harder to get up AND sit down :D

Yeah, Brandy!

Brandy, Emma and Lindsay, running towards the finish line!

Running in Phil in the last few hundred yards... that's me behind him with the silver skirt :)

No comments: