Tuesday, October 16, 2007

OMG...

... It really just hit me today that NY is right around the corner. I've been thinking so much about Nike coming up this weekend that it hadn't fully sunk in until now. After this weekend, I only have one more weekend before we leave for NY. Now the stressing begins...

Claudia has been our travel director for the trip and she figured out a lot of the trip details for us: She (and Amy) got our flights figured out and picked the hotel. She also got us a ride to and from the airport in NY. And we know where we're having dinner on Friday night. Check. Check. Check. And check! Now that leaves only 50 more things we need to figure out! Okay, that's a LITTLE bit of an exaggeration but it almost feels like there is that much to do. :( And unfortunately, Claudia's just like me... we have the OCD travel disease. We have to obsessively make sure that EVERY detail is planned and organized. The best cure for this disease is lists... lots and lots of lists. :)

Ms. Amy canceled our run for tonight so I think I'm going to be plopping myself at the computer once I get home and making lists... lots and lots of lists... and even some maps. :D Ahhh, I feel a little better already.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

if you are joining us for dinner on Saturday, I've got those reservations too.....CHECK!

Me is freaking out also...eeeekkk.

Amy said...

I have the same OCD travel disease, just ask those I normally travel with. Must ... plan ... every ... detail!

Make some lists for me too!