Monday, October 29, 2007

STRESS

This weekend was nice and relaxing, just what I needed before the trip to NY. Friday I met with my co-worker and her cousin in Oakland for drinks at the Conga Room. We had fun drinking fruity cocktails and gossiping about work, life, etc :D

Saturday morning I slept in and then did some MUCH needed grocery shopping. Now I finally have some food in the house :D I also did some laundry so I could start packing for NY. All this activity must have wiped me out because I went to read for a little bit and then conked out! Saturday night I made some yummy black bean soup and spicy corn muffins (minus the spicy) and watched the DaVinci Code.

Sunday was another relaxing day... I did some major cleaning and worked on the computer for a couple hours getting everything organized for the trip. I'm done making my lists and maps :)

Despite the relaxing and productive weekend I'm feeling frazzled. My body must be feeling frazzled too because not long after getting to work today I got a rager of a migraine-- distorted vision, shoulder pain, headache and nausea, which I never usually get with a migraine. :( It's not unusual for me to get a migraine every once in a while-- maybe every few months-- but it seems like I've been getting them more often over the past month :( I'm really looking forward to NY but I'm also nervous and anxious about the whole thing! I think I'm going to need a vacation FROM my vacation :(

1 comment:

Phil said...

Take a deep breath....Relax....and Exhale. You'll rock it!