Thursday, October 25, 2007

The last Wednesday night run

Last night I met up with Amy for our Wednesday night run. We've been bad girls the past few weeks, skipping our weekly Wednesday night runs, but since last night was the last one we'd have until NY, we knew we had to do it :D

The run was nice... we had lots to catch up on-- Nike, NY plans, the crazy stuff happening at work, other drama-- so we kept the pace nice and slow. Amy warned me that she probably wouldn't stay with me on the way back-- I think she says that every week-- because the air quality was crappy and she forgot her inhaler but we ended up sticking together. :) I didn't bring my watch so I don't know how quickly we finished our 3 miles but I think it took us just a little longer than it usually does. We stood around chatting afterwards until the buggies came out and started eating Amy.

Wow... only 8 days left till we leave!

No comments: