Thursday, October 18, 2007

Guess who's doing the NY Marathon?

Well, besides me! Katie Holmes, aka. Mrs. Tom Cruise!! I about died when I read that yesterday! I have to admit that even with all the Tom Cruise/Scientology craziness that she's involved with now, I'm still a big fan... I'll always think of her as sweet Joey Potter! Maybe we'll see her picking up her race packet at the Expo, or maybe in line for the porta potties, or even running along the course!! Yeah right, with thousands upon thousands of people out there and the entourage I'm sure she'll be surrounded by, I'm sure we'll never see her! But I can always wish :D

Last night Amy was off at a fancy schmancy gala so we had canceled our usual run. I wasn't too sad about that :D I did a little shopping, relaxed, got introduced to accupuncture (which was actually kinda fun :D) and then watched some tv. A nice relaxing night :)

1 comment:

Phil said...

i'm surprised that Tom is letting her out of the house.