Friday, October 05, 2007

Sooo Tired :(

The craziness of this week just caught up with me big time :( And this weekend offers no respite :(

Last night I took it easy-- did some unpacking and straightening up. AND caught up on some of the TV I missed lately :) Claudia and I were supposed to be taking our friend Karen to celebrate her birthday, which I wasn't here for on Tuesday, but she's really sick :( so I ended up having a free night.

Tonight I'll just be hanging out, getting ready for tomorrow's 13 miler in San Leandro and packing for Saturday day-- after the 13 miler I'm heading straight to Claudia and Rocky's to get ready for a little trip to Sonoma for the day. Then on Sunday it's off to a kiddie birthday party in Vallejo for my friend Brandy's two kids... Emma will be 3 and Andrew will be 1. What cutie patooties they are! :D



No comments: