Thursday, July 26, 2007

What's my real age?

According to a very detailed survey on RealAge.com, my real age is 28.5 (2.1 years younger than my calender age). I'll take it :D But does that mean I have to turn 30 all over again?! Go take the survey... it's fun and will give you a good idea of things you need to improve in the areas of nutrition, physical activity, social support, stress, and lifestyle. Very interesting :D The other girls in the office took the survey and only one other ended up younger than her calender age. One even scored 8 years older!!

Last night Amy and I did our normal run, but this time we started in Alamo so we could bypass the trail closures in Danville. We ran the opposite direction-- towards Danville and back-- hoping that the tail breeze and down slope would help us on the way back. We both still ran too fast on the way out. By the time we got to the turnaround at a little past 2 miles, I was hot, sweaty and exhausted. On the way back we slowed down a little and the downhill slope did help a little. I think we finished our 4 plus miles in about 46 minutes. We even sprinted in the last 50 yards or so. I felt pretty good... just WAY out of breath!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I may feel old but I'm apparently 5 years younger than my calendar age. Just think how young I could have been if I had lied a bit! :)