Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Goodbye Harry

I finally finished the 7th and final Harry Potter book. The first part of the book dragged on a little bit but I really got into it about half way through. All yesterday I couldn't wait to get home to read some more of it. With about three hundred more pages to go, I figured I would probably finish it sometime today. I was wrong. Last night I went on a reading marathon... I read virtually non-stop from the time I got home at about 5:00pm until 8:45pm. I took a 15 minute snooze somewhere in the middle when my eyes just wouldn't stay open anymore. I didn't even take a break for dinner. And I'll even admit that I cried. :(

Now it's back to running :D After being absent from track last week due to the Stitch N'Pitch game, I will be back there tonight. I think this may be our last night of circuit drills before we start hill training

No comments: