Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Quickie track workout

Last week's track workout marked the end of our circuit training (Oh darn, I missed it). Next week we're going to start doing hill workouts but, to show the participants how far they've come, last night Coach Gary timed us running around the track for 1, 2 or 3 miles. I guess they did this at the beginning of the season so last night they got to see how they've become faster and better runners. Many people said they took over 5 minutes off their time! I didn't go to the track workout when they did this, so I didn't have anything to compare my time to. I did finish 2 miles in a tad over 22 minutes. :D

Tonight I'm running with Claudia... Amy's off to get her hair done so it'll still be just two of us. Maybe next week all three of us will be back together again!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'll be back next week to tag along behind you two speedy girls. Have fun tonight!