Thursday, August 30, 2007

Slacker

I've been a major slacker all week with the running. Monday was a rest day so I didn't do anything. Tuesday I was going to go to the track/hill workout but then found out we were going to be having a heat wave. I went home Tuesday after work, laid on my bed while I was thinking what I was going to do... suck it up and go to track, do a video, do a core workout... and I promptly fell asleep. By the time I woke up it was too late to do anything. :( Wednesday was supposed to be the hottest day of the year, getting up over 100 degrees in Walnut Creek, so Amy, Claudia and I ended up doing another pedicure/dinner night instead of running. Amy and I got the pedicures and then Claudia met up with us for some sushi :D When I got home I passed out on the couch for awhile before I woke up and went to bed.

I still haven't decided what I'm doing tonight... It supposed to be really hot again tonight and I've got a lot to do before I leave for Tahoe this weekend so I think I might stay home and do either a core workout, or my exercise DVD. I wish this darn hot weather would go away and it would start to cool down already... I'm sick of constantly worrying about the heat when planning my runs :(

No comments: