Thursday, August 23, 2007

Stitch N'Bitch night

Last night Amy hosted a Stitch N'Bitch gathering so I got to enjoy a night of eating good food, drinking wine and bitching (we left out the stitching part) :D We got to check out all of Amy's yarn that she bought while in Chicago-- I was very tempted to grab a skein when she wasn't looking :D It was all soft, yummy yarn in Amy's "signature" colors of red, grey and black! Since it was so hot out last night, I was very happy that we were (not) Stitching N' (mostly) Bitching instead of running! THANKS AMY for hosting us! I even got home in time to lay out all my clothes for this weekend's Portland trip... now I just need pack it all tonight!

All of the people in our Stitch N'Bitch group are runners and I really love how no subject is too gross or off limits for us, especially relating to all types of bodily functions. Last night was no exception... Let's just say I learned way more than I was prepared to about the joys of menopause. We went WAY beyond the topics of hot flashes and hormone fluctuations. Thank you Amy, Anita and Cindy for letting me know what I have to look forward to!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I was thinking about that conversation and realized that you and Claudia were probably setting out on a quick search for a youth serum! Sorry we were so -- umm -- graphic! :) Hopefully you'll have at least 20 years before you have to worry about it.