Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Matching outfits... it's not just for little kids anymore!

So my family is wierd. We dress the same... WITHOUT planning it. We've done this many times before... coordinating outfits, same color shirts, etc. but this weekend was the worse. Check out the photo evidence:

FRIDAY NIGHT:

Notice the blue theme going on here?

SATURDAY:
I got back to the hotel after the run with my brother and my mom comments how she and my dad both have khaki pants and white shirts. What did I bring to wear on Saturday? Brown skirt and white tank top. When my brother met us for breakfast, what did he have on? Brown plaid shorts and a white polo. And what's scary is that I packed that outfit specifically for Saturday, and my brother wasn't around when we all got ready.

Look, even the couch matches.

SUNDAY:
We went with Green on Sunday. My dad had a light olive shirt on, which matched my olive green shorts, which matched my brother's green shirt. My mom said her shirt was green, but I think it's more bluish. Still, 3 out of 4 is bad enough. Even my uncle coordinated with his black shirt.

I'm hiding my green shorts out of embarassment ;)

2 comments:

Claudia said...

OMG, I am way cracking up, you guys are tooo funny.

see that means when you get married, you to will have a matching hawaiian outfit with your hubby....haa, haa

Sylvia said...

Hi Liv,

I am dying laughing!!! We definitely all look crazy-- what if we are???????? Love you tons, Mom