Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Friday already?!

Wow, I haven't been very good at updating my blog this week! There hasn't been much to update about...

Wednesday I met up with Amy and Claudia at our usual spot. Amy had just gotten back from a trip to Chicago where she bought LOTS of yarn and did some running too :D She even brought back the cutest little stitch markers for us! THANKS AMY!! Since Amy had just run a half marathon on Sunday, and it was a little warm out, we decided do just 3 miles. We took it pretty easy, especially on the way out. On the way back we picked it up a little bit, helped in part by the slight downhill I'm sure! We did a total of 3.25 miles in about 36 minutes.

Last night I had an appointment after work and by the time I got home, it was pretty much time to leave for the Buddy Run at Heather Farms. I had intended to go, but when I thought about all the other stuff I wanted to get done before the Finale of So You Think You Can Dance started, I decided to skip it this week. :D Bad girl... shame on me :(

Tonight I'm off to the A's game. Our friend Petra had some extra tickets to the game and nicely invited a few of us along! I'm not planning on staying out too late though because I have to get up at 5:30 AM tomorrow for the 15 miler at San Leandro Marina. I won't be eating any ballpark food tonight either... I don't think my body would too happy with me tomorrow if I ate a hot dog tonight!

No comments: