Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nothing much going on

I've been such a bum the last couple of days. I didn't do any working out or running on Monday night. I just caught up on some, did some laundry and worked on some computer stuff.

Last night I had every intention of heading out to track. After I got home, I was sitting on the couch catching up on the new Hills episode (which I'm SO happy is back on!) and I had a serious case of the long blinks. The longer I sat there, the sleepier I got and the less I wanted to go to track, but I was going to be a good girl and go anyway since I knew Jeanette was going to be there too. A little before I needed to leave, I went in my room to start getting ready and saw that I had missed a call on my cell from Jeanette. The first thing I thought was maybe she was calling to say she wasn't going to track... and if SHE wasn't going, then I wouldn't feel bad about not going. :D Well, that's exactly why she was calling so I didn't end up going to track. :(

Tonight though there will be no slacking off... I'll be meeting Claudia and Amy for our usual Wednesday night run. And then Thursday I will be heading off to join the Bay Side team for their Buddy Run :D

1 comment:

Amy said...

No pedicures tonight, we're running!