Thursday, March 06, 2008

100 miles? No problem!

This weekend both Phil and Rocky are headed off to the Solvang Century ride! Phil has been training his booty off (seriously... and they even have something called "butt butter" to help with that :D) and I know he's going to have a fantastic time and just kill the course. Rocky's training has not been as intense but he's one of those darn athletic people that always do well, even if they haven't been training so I know he'll do well to! GOOD LUCK BOYS!!!! I won't be there in person to cheer you both on but me and the doggies will be cheering you on from afar!

Since Wednesday's are my only weeknight off from running (Friday evening doesn't count... once work is over the weekend has started!) I decided to take the opportunity to do a little shopping at Old Navy and then I stopped in at the hospital to spend some time with the Regans. Andrew seemed to be happy walking around with no sign of pain in his leg, but the scan he just had shows no improvement so the doctors are still trying to figure out what's going on. :( He seems to be doing fine being at the hospital, and from the fun Emma was having in the playroom last night she doesn't seem to mind being there too much either. I think Brandy and Keith have probably had more than enough of hospitals at this point though!

1 comment:

Phil said...

thanks for the well wishes! After the ride, it's RELAY time! Can't wait!