Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter pics

Here are some pictures from the weekend that I uploaded off my camera...

These are from Saturday evening:


My classy brother :D


Max waiting for us to drop something he could eat. This dog refuses to look at me when I'm trying to take his picture... stinker!

And from our Sunday BBQ:

Yummy lunch...

... and yummy dessert!

And this is a picture from last night... I met up with my coworker Ann and a few other girls for dinner. We had initially planned on drinks at Tiki Tom's but since Ann had her son Sean with her we opted for a more kid friendly location, Skipolini's!


Ann and Sean doing the alphabet... how cute is he!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did have a fun Easter week-end!! Thank you again for OUR darling basket...Luv and Hugs, Mom XOXO