Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Big Foot

And by that I'm referring to myself :( Last night I headed out to Danville a little early so that I could pick up a new pair of shoes before I met Pam for our run. I popped in to Forward Motion and WOW, that place was packed! I walked up to the shoe area and found the shoes I needed... Saucony Omni Ultimate. Size 10.5. In mens :( I have such big feet, they don't carry my size in the pretty women's shoe. Because running shoes should be big, to give your feet room to stretch out, my shoe size in women's is a 12, which they don't make. That's sad :(

Sadly, they were out of stock in the men's shoe so I was stuck running in the old ones again. AND, I forgot my headlamp. I wasn't having much luck last night! Thankfully the run did go well, and since the nice boy at Forward Motion called the Walnut Creek store, I'll have a pair of shoes waiting for me when I go by there today! Yea!!

BIG THANKS to Deni and Stan Smart for their latest donation! Mahalo!!

No comments: