Friday, March 07, 2008

A weekend with the furry babies

I get to spend the weekend with these two:


Claudia and Rocky have headed down for the Solvang Century ride and asked me to watch the doggies for the weekend. I can't wait for my weekend with the furry babies! Patch used to drive me crazy sometimes when he lived with me and Claudia but now that I don't see him all the time, I miss him :( And Daisy is such a funny, sweet, yet slightly neurotic dog that I love seeing her too! I'll be able to spend plenty of quality time with them this weekend since I really only have our run and honoree potluck at Lake Chabot tomorrow.

Last night I ended up bailing on the run with Pam :( I was at work late, and then had some things I needed to do before I went to Claudia/Rocky's for the weekend, so I called Pam to tell her that I wasn't going to be able to make it. After doing my errands, and meeting Claudia to get the key, I didn't get home until after 6:30, which is when Pam and I usually run. Pam called me back later to tell me it was okay, she was tired anyway -- that made me feel a little less guilty for bailing at the last minute! Since I can't run on Monday, and she can't run on Thursday, I won't see her again until the next Monday-- St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

SDCrawford said...

Does Patch have his arm around her? So cute - SPOONS!